Determining Your Ring Size
We welcome you to visit our La Crosse, WI. or Red Wing, MN. locations for assistance in determining your ring size. You can also learn how to find your ring size by using our ring size chart. Click on the download button below to open and print our ring sizing tools. Keep these helpful tips in mind when using these tools:
- When measuring, keep in mind that each finger is a different size. Never assume that if it fits on the right hand finger that it also fits on the left hand finger. The dominant hand also tends to be generally larger so be sure to measure the left hand ring finger.
- Rings with wider bands will fit slightly tighter. If you use one of her rings as a comparison measurement you should try to use a ring that is similar in width to the one you want to purchase.
- Make sure the measurement you decide on fits easily over the knuckle.
- Take the measurement when the hand is warm, not cold.
- If your measurements are between sizes you should go with the larger of the two. That way when you propose the ring will slip onto her finger without trouble.
- Rings with wider bands will fit a bit tighter. If you plan to measure one of her rings, try to measure one with a similar width as the ring you want to purchase.
- If it comes down to guessing, err on the large side. You want the ring to be able to slip onto her finger when you’re proposing!